Honeywell Gas Control
for honeywell wv4464b1037 manual series
for AO Smith
Honeywell WV4464b1037 Reset
Is your water heater showing a flammable vapor sensor code? Luckily that error code can easily be reset and you will have hot water again in less then an hour. The reset procedure will vary depending on which gas valve you have. Before resetting the flammable vapor sensor, make sure there are no flammable vapors or containers near the water heater.
Here are the different gas valves and how to reset them:
Honeywell Gas Valve:
1. Reset the control by unplugging the blower, leave unplugged for at least 5 seconds.
2. plug back in and within 30 seconds cycle temp control from hot to low 6 times.
Rheem Water Heater with a White Rodgers Gas Valve:
1. Reset power to the water heater and tum the unit on. The FV error code will re-appear. Within 30 seconds…
2. Press and hold left and right arrow keys on the control valve at the same time, until the green light begins to blink.
3. Press left and right temperature adjustment keys in the following sequence: Left Right Left, Left, Right Left Right, Right.
4. If the error code is reset, all the lights will come on. The valve is now reset.
Intelli-Vent Gas Valve:
1. Reset is accomplished by first, turning off power to the water heater for 10 seconds.
2. Restore power to the water heater.
3. Within 10 seconds of restoring power, press the two temperature adjust buttons simultaneously until the left (green) “Vacation” LED begins to blink (approx. 5 second delay). Once the Vacation LED begins to blink, release both buttons.
4. Again, within 10 seconds, press both temperature adjust buttons simultaneously until the Vacation LED is on steady (approx. 5 second delay).
5. Release the two buttons, the microcomputer will clear the FVS lock-out and normal operation will then be restored.
Robertshaw Gas Valve:
1. Turn the manual lever on the Control Gas Valve counter clockwise until it snaps to the “on” position.
2. Keep the temperature dial on Vacation.
3. Plug in the power cord and turn on blower switch and wait 3 seconds for the system self-diagnostic check.
4. Within the first 30 seconds, the temperature dial must be rotated back and forth crossing the 120° F mark at least six times. ( You can do this by rotating the red dial from Vacation to Hot to Vacation….)
5. This will reset the Control Gas Valve and cause it to display a normal flash code for the LED on the left bottom of the Control Gas Valve. Note: Slow blinking is the normal flash code.
Honeywell WV4464b1037 Troubleshooting
wv4464b1037 honeywell manual
wv4464b1037 gas valve
honeywell wv4464b1037 gas valve
honeywell gas control valve wv4464b1037
honeywell gas valve wv4464b1037
Honeywell WV4464B1037 pilot light